Zeppelin Station, Denver's latest mixed-use restaurant space opened Monday morning in Denver's RiNo neighborhood.
It's the latest 'grand hall' style business to open in Denver since 2013, joining properties such as The Source, Avanti F&B, Denver Central Market and Stanley Marketplace. Zeppelin Station also houses businesses on its upper floors.
The market hall takes on a train theme, since it's so close to the 38th/Blake Street light rail station.
- Au Feu - Montreal-style smoked meat
- Aloha Poke Co. - Poke-style raw fish bowls
- Big Trouble - Mezzanine bar
- Dandy Lion Coffee
- Gelato Boy
- injoi korean kitchen
- Kiss & Ride - A casual bar that occupies a large portion of the ground floor
- Namkeen - Indian street snacks
- No Vacancy - A rotating food concept that changes every 2-3 months
- Vinh Xuong Bakery - Banh mi