Lakewood’s Sounds Exciting! Summer Concert Series
Season tickets on sale April 4 at Lakewood.org/SummerConcerts
Lakewood’s Heritage, Culture & the Arts is proud to announce the artist lineup for the 2019 Sounds Exciting!Summer Concert Series at Bonfils-Stanton Foundation Amphitheater. Located at the Lakewood Heritage Center, 801 S. Yarrow St., the amphitheater is the area’s most picturesque outdoor concert venue, with panoramic views of the Rocky Mountains.
Season tickets are $30 and go on sale at 10 a.m. on Thursday, April 4. The season package includes all six concerts for the price of five and expedited access into the venue through the Fast Pass lane at the main gate. Concerts are Wednesday evenings June 19 to July 31 (excluding July 3). Gates open at 6 p.m., the opening act performs at 6:15 p.m. and the headliner at 7:15 p.m.
2019 Sounds Exciting! lineup
• June 19: Hazel Miller Band (rhythm and blues); Britta K opens.
• June 26: Eufórquestra (funk); Roka Hueka opens.
• July 10: The Lonesome Days (bluegrass); Turkeyfoot opens.
• July 17: Silver & Gold (alternative rock); J-Calvin opens.
• July 24: Chris Daniels and the Kings (blues); Voodoo Kings open.
• July 31: Mike Nash & Southern Drawl Band (country); The Walker Williams Band opens.
All seating is lawn seating, with blankets and low-height lawn chairs welcome. Concertgoers can bring picnics or enjoy dining options at food and ice cream trucks and the Lakewood Beer Garden presented by Foothills Credit Union. A water bottle refill station is on-site.
Purchase tickets at Lakewood.org/SummerConcerts at the Lakewood Cultural Center, 470 S. Allison Parkway, at the Lakewood Heritage Center, 801 S. Yarrow St., or by calling 303-987-7845.